Our customers, employees, suppliers and workers and our local communities are key to the success of our business and we take our responsibilities very seriously to ensure that we deliver the best possible customer experience in retailing.
- To meet customers' needs by always putting the customer first
- To source products responsibly
- To create an enjoyable and rewarding place to work
- To contribute skills and funding to selected community projects
what we've achieved so far...
- Removed our retirement age more than 15 years ago
- Introduced 'Voice of the Customer' web-based questionnaire to gather valuable customer feedback
- Only UK employer to receive Gallup Great Workplace Award for five years running
- Listed in The Times 'Top 50 places where women want to work' for four consecutive years
- Largest UK retail user of City & Guilds Qualifications
- Supported more than 10,000 community projects