Dremel 230V 175W Corded Multi Tool 4000
Frequently bought together
|Bundle name||Primary product||Secondary product 1||Secondary product 2||Bundle total price||Add to basket|
|Product bundle 1|
[This is a block of tabs..]
This corded multi tool is ideal for cutting, sanding, grinding, polishing, engraving and drilling.
- No load speed: 35000 rpm
- Speed control - Variable speed control
- Accessories included: 1 x Dremel 4000, 1 x Flexible Shaft, 1 x 191 high speed cutter, 1 x 932 aluminium oxide grinding stone, 1 x Silicon carbide grinding stone 19.8mm, 2 x 422 polishing point 10mm, 3 x 414 polishing wheel 13mm, 1 x 403 bristle brush, 1 x 421 polishing compound, 1 x 425 polishing wheel 22.5mm, 2 x SC456 SpeedClic metal cutting wheels, 2 x 408 sanding band 13mm 60 grit, 3 x 432 sanding band 13mm 120 grit, 1 x 511 Speedclic abrasive buffs, 10 x 413 Sanding Discs, 1 x 407 sanding band and mandrel, 11 x 411 sanding disc, 1 x 150 drill bit, 1 x SC402 Speedclic mandrel, 1 x 401 mandrel, 1 x 402 mandrel
Features and Benefits
- Dremel 4000
- High power 175W motor for high performance
- Innovative EZ Twist Nose Cap: no wrench required for changing accessories
- Full variable speed control (5.000-35.000 RPM) for maximum precision
- Electronic feedback for enhanced torque and performance
|No load speed||35000rpm|
|Speed control||Variable speed control|
|Handle type||Soft grip handle|
|Brush type||Replaceable carbon brushes|
|Carry case||Soft case|
Help & Advice
A power drill is an essential home improvement tool. They can bore holes, loosen or tighten screws and even chisel away materials. Combine this with the ability to use on a variety of materials, and you'll find that the right drill allows you to easily undertake multiple DIY tasks.
Our handy guide will explain everything you need to know about drills and will help you decide on the best one for you.
Before you begin
What will you be using the drill for?
Do you need a drill for everyday household tasks like putting up shelves or hanging pictures? Or will it be used as part of a bigger renovation, and need to drill larger holes through bricks or masonry? Most drills have multiple functions, so even if you need a tool that could be used for both scenarios, we have one that could suit you – but knowing a bit about your plans will help narrow down the search.
Another consideration is the length of a particular task. The size and weight of a drill can affect how long you can spend working on your project – if the tool is heavy and bulky you’ll quickly tire of holding it. Make sure you pick a drill that is comfortable for you to handle and you’ll be able to keep working for longer.
Will you need to move freely?
Some of our drill options will need to be plugged into the mains, and can therefore limit your movement. If you are going to use your drill all over your house, and even outside, you may wish to consider another option for your convenience.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
No load speed: 15000-20000 opm Speed control - Variable Allen key provided Accessories included: 1x battery pack PBA 10.8 V / 2.0 Ah, 1x BIM segment saw blade wood and metal 85 mm ACZ 85 EB, 1x delta sanding plate 93 mm AVI 93 G, 1x delta sanding sheet set ...
This corded all rounder multi tool is ideal for sanding wood or old paint, shortening door frames when laying laminate flooring, grout removal and scraping. No load speed: 15000-21000 rpm Uses allen key (included) for blade changes Accessories included: Comes with 1 x segment saw blade, 1 x plunge cut ...
This corded multi tool is ideal for a variety of tasks such as sanding and cutting. No load speed: 15000-20000 opm Speed control - Variable Allen key blade change Accessories included: Segment saw blade, wood plunge cut blade, delta sanding plate, sanding, set with sanding sheets (6 pc), depth stop ...