Create a dream bathroom
At B&Q we want to help turn your dream bathroom into a reality. With a wide range of information online and services in store we can make planning your bathroom as easy as possible. Our friendly bathroom planning consultants can help you plan and design your bathroom for free. Plus, if you would rather leave the installation to the experts then our Homefit service can do it for you. No job is too big or too small!
Project Article Tabs
When planning a new bathroom or updating your existing bathroom the first thing to consider is the style you want to achieve. At B&Q we have over 20 different bathroom suite ranges; from the latest contemporary modern, featuring great cutting edge, looks to traditional classic chic. For you peace of mind, we offer a 10 year guarantee on all our bathrooms.
Your bathroom is probably one of the most used rooms in your house. It’s where you get ready every morning, get dressed, do your make-up, shave and even where you go to relax after a long day. With this in mind, the right lighting is vital.
Plan your bathroom
Having viewed our bathroom ranges you should have an idea of the bathroom style you want, so now starts the planning.
The most hassle-free way to plan your bathroom is to book a consultation at your local B&Q store. Our expert consultants will work with you, guiding you through the process of turning your bathroom ideas into a reality.
What to expect at the consultation?
You will be advised on:
- Your bathroom design - from inspiration to design, we will look at every aspect to maximise space in what is often the smallest room in the house
- Finance options - help to make it more affordable by spreading the cost
- Installation service - we can manage every step of the project for you, from building regulations to plumbing and installation
Preparing for your consultation, what do you need to bring?
- Measurements - use our handy 'how to measure your room' guide and graph paper Download now
- Photographs of your bathroom - this helps give our experts a visual idea of the space, as well as giving them a sneak peek into how your family lives
- Your ideas / vision - bring anything you think will represent your desired vision, whether that be an individual object or a link to one of our pinterest boards
What do you receive?
- A 3D hard copy of your bathroom design
- An itemised quotation - including installation
- A second copy of your 3D design via email - you can share it with friends and family online
Our price promise
If you find any products even 1p cheaper somewhere else, we’ll refund the difference and give you an extra 10% off the lower price. See Buying Guide for full terms & conditions
Unleash your creativity in your home with tiles. Choose your combinations and lay them in your own way to make truly unique looks that won’t break the bank.
Great on walls or floors (or both if you’d like to match your look), tiles don’t have to be limited to kitchens, bathrooms or en-suites – you can experiment by making different and interesting looks in any room of the house. They can be laid without the need for professional help and make a hard-wearing and low-maintenance choice that complement a multitude of spaces.
All our tile options come in a wide range of sizes, colours and finishes, allowing you to create both traditional and more contemporary looks. So let us help you find the right tiles for you and your home.
- 00 Total area to cover in m2
- 00 No of tiles required
The number of tiles includes a 10% wastage allowance and is only given as an estimate
BTU Radiator Calculator
Our BTU (British Thermal Units) calculator will help you to work out the heat requirement for your room, and recommend the number of radiators you will need to comfortably heat it.
What is a BTU?
A British Thermal Unit (BTU) is a measure of heat output from a radiator. Depending on the size of your room, the number and type of windows and what the room is used for, you'll need more or less heat. If you have a higher BTU requirement, it might be better to use more than one radiator to deliver the heat you'll need to a room. The total BTU output of several smaller radiators may meet your needs.
How do I choose the right radiator?
The BTU value of all our radiators is clearly labelled in-store and online, helping you find those which suit your requirements.
Step 4: View your results
Ceiling Paint Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the of the tin before buying.
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.