Create a dream bathroom
At B&Q we want to help turn your dream bathroom into a reality. With a wide range of information online and services in store we can make planning your bathroom as easy as possible. Our friendly bathroom planning consultants can help you plan and design your bathroom for free. Plus, if you would rather leave the installation to the experts then our Homefit service can do it for you. No job is too big or too small!
Project Article Tabs
When planning a new bathroom or updating your existing bathroom the first thing to consider is the style you want to achieve. At B&Q we have over 20 different bathroom suite ranges; from the latest contemporary modern, featuring great cutting edge, looks to traditional classic chic. For you peace of mind, we offer a 10 year guarantee on all our bathrooms.
Get inspired with a taste of the latest looks and style ideas. Think about the kind of look you want to achieve but also the space you are buying it for; for example a family bathroom will have different needs to a downstairs cloakroom.
Plan your bathroom
Having viewed our bathroom ranges you should have an idea of the bathroom style you want, so now starts the planning.
The most hassle-free way to plan your bathroom is to book a consultation at your local B&Q store. Our expert consultants will work with you, guiding you through the process of turning your bathroom ideas into a reality.
What to expect at the consultation?
You will be advised on:
- Your bathroom design - from inspiration to design, we will look at every aspect to maximise space in what is often the smallest room in the house
- Finance options - help to make it more affordable by spreading the cost
- Installation service - we can manage every step of the project for you, from building regulations to plumbing and installation
Preparing for your consultation, what do you need to bring?
- Measurements - use our handy 'how to measure your room' guide and graph paper Download now
- Photographs of your bathroom - this helps give our experts a visual idea of the space, as well as giving them a sneak peek into how your family lives
- Your ideas / vision - bring anything you think will represent your desired vision, whether that be an individual object or a link to one of our pinterest boards
What do you receive?
- A 3D hard copy of your bathroom design
- An itemised quotation - including installation
- A second copy of your 3D design via email - you can share it with friends and family online
Our price promise
If you find any products even 1p cheaper somewhere else, we’ll refund the difference and give you an extra 10% off the lower price. See Buying Guide for full terms & conditions
This guide will help you to decide which kind of shower to choose, and ensure you can find a shower that works well with your home's water system.
- 00 Total area to cover in m2
- 00 No of tiles required
The number of tiles includes a 10% wastage allowance and is only given as an estimate
BTU Radiator Calculator
BTU per hour:
- 00 per radiator
Ceiling Paint Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the of the tin before buying.
Wall Painting Calculator
- 00 litres of paint
This is based on a coverage of 10m² per litre of paint. Always check the coverage on the side of the tin before buying.