B&Q Chainsaw Protective Gloves
- To protect hands when using a chainsaw
- Ballistic nylon filled leather
- 1 year Guarantee
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (4pm on Saturday/Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Specially constructed gloves for use with all electric and petrol chainsaws.
- Manufactured from high quality leather with chainsaw chain protection built in to the left hand glove.
- Classification: Class 0 (Tested at 16m/s)
- Exceeds the following safety standards: EN388 1994, EN420 1994, prEN381-4 1997, prEN381-7 1997, PP-89/686 EEC, 96/58 EEC, AFS1996-
|Material||Ballistic nylon filled leather|
|Standard||EN 381-7 16m/s|
|Purpose||To protect hands when using a chainsaw|
|Washing instructions||Don't wash, bleach, tumble dry or iron.|
Help & Advice
How to guides
When you start a home improvement project, it's a good idea to take some precautions that will keep any mess and disturbance to a minimum. Be prepared before you start any work and remember, safety comes first.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed