Kingston White GRP Partially Glazed RH Front Door & Frame (H)2055mm (W)920mm
- Product rating
This kingston white right hand hung two panel GRP front door & frame has two glazed decorative leaded panes. It comes with a multipoint locking system to improve the security of your home. It's ready to hang straight away; there's no need to paint, stain or varnish.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Door lock - Multipoint
Purchasing and availability details
- Our stores do not stock this product
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- GRP (glass reinforced plastic) doors match the classic appearance of timber doors, but the material means they don’t need any treatments to avoid discolouration, fading, flaking or warping.
- Right-hand hung means that the hinges are on the right hand side, as you look at your door from outside your home.
- Glass finish - Decorative leaded
- Fully adjustable hinges
- Accessories included: Reinforced PVCu frame
- Toughened safety glass
|Number of panels||2|
|Number of glazed panes||2|
|Door/window design||Right hand|
|Standard||BS EN 12150:1|
Help & Advice
How to guides
The way you fit both a letterbox and a cat flap is broadly similar. Both are fairly straightforward jobs, but do make sure you follow the instructions carefully and double-check all the measurements before you make the first cut.
They say first impression counts and this old adage is certainly true when you're referring to the front door of your home. That's why it's important to make sure you choose the right one whether it's a traditional softwood or hardwood door or a modern, energy-efficient PVCu, GRP or composite version. Here are the steps you should follow when you're buying a new exterior door.