Metpost Post Driving Tool (W)58mm
- Great for driving in fence supports
- This tool protects the post support as it's hammered in whilst keeping the correct alignment
- Width - 58mm
- 1 year Guarantee
- Home delivery Order by 7pm (2pm on Sunday) for Next Day Delivery to anywhere in mainland UK. Orders must be signed for
- Click & Collect Order by 7pm (3pm on Sunday) for Next Day Collection from store.
- Stocked in store Check stock in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Assists with aligining the post supports through the use of the handles
- The Driving Tool ensures easy installation of the Metpost Post Supports.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Hedges are excellent features which can provide additional privacy, a great habitat for birds or other wildlife and a tidy border for your garden. Most hedges are not especially high maintenance, but do require a trim every now and then to prevent them losing their shape or casting unwanted shade.
Do you know your pointing hawk from your pointing trowel? What about bolster chisels, club hammers and long bars? Building and landscape gardening comes with a whole catalogue of specialist tools - so if you're going to do the job, make sure you get the right ones.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed