Oak Veneer Glazed Folding Sliding Patio Doors, (H)2105mm (W)4805mm
- Make the most of your living space with this latest idea in patio doors - simply fold back and open your whole room to the outdoors
- Multi-point locking mechanism
- 6 door option 5 left 1 right or 1 left 5 right (reversible, allows you to hang from left or right) - slides and folds to open fully
- Supplied with satin silver effect hardware including handle and frame fitted with low level cill for ease of access
- Double glazed with low E glass
Out of stock for Home Delivery. Please check back soon.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure that all products, materials and installation standards comply with current building regulations. Replacing a window or door set requires the instruction to be either under Building Control approval or by a FENSA registered installer. Products must be installed into the frame supplied to attain U values stated.
- All sizes quoted are brickwork openings
- Door/window design: 5 left 1 right or 1 left 5 right
- Doors are supplied glazed, pre-drilled and packed separately. Top hung for effortless sliding operation. Frame requires assembly and full fitting instructions are included
- 2 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects
|Glazing type||Double glazed with low E glass|
|Glazing unit thickness||16mm|
|Number of glazed panes||6|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
|Standard||BS6375 Part 1|
Health and safety information
Help & Advice
It will only take three simple steps to help bring the luxury of indoors, outdoors, with a well-chosen set of patio doors. Start by working out what size you need, then pick a type of patio doors. Lastly, choose your finish. You'll find we have something to suit every home, budget and taste.
B&Q is proud of our industry-leading timber policy and 20 years of pioneering work on forests.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed