Roundup Gel Ready To Use Weed Killer 150ml
£40 per LTR
- Product rating
- Ideal for controlling weeds and bindweeds in flower beds, vegetable gardens, paths and lawns
- For best results use between February and November
- Guarantee - 1 year
Purchasing and availability details
you save £2.76
- Check stock in store Stocked in store
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Systemic weed killer that kills from the inside out
- Precisely targets weeds in awkward places, gel stays where you apply it – on the weed
- Single hand operation, one finger loading
- Degrades in soil allowing replanting 7 days after weeds are removed
- Visible product level gauge on side of applicator
|Suitable For||Flower beds, vegetable gardens, paths, lawns and bindweed|
|Application||Ready to use, just touch the weed with the treatment gel|
|Chemical care||Contains glyphosate. Use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A good lawn brings all the elements of your garden together and creates a perfect area for fun and relaxation. It's easy to keep it looking good too.
The sheer variety of lawnmowers you can choose from can be bewildering. After all, you could go for anything from a lightweight hover mower right up to a tractor mower with as many gears as a family car. If you do pick the right model, it'll really help you keep your lawn in good shape.
Your lawn is, more often than not, the centrepiece of the garden and a vital balancing element. Without it mixed borders can seem messy and overwhelming, and subtle planting combinations just get lost in the crowd. Keeping it neat and tidy can be a never ending task; we can help you get the right results from your lawn maintenance.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed