Softwood Deck Tile Frame (L)2500mm
- For use in conjunction with deck tiles to create a deck space on an existing patio
- When installing this product some joinery will be required. To form a corner, a mitre joint or cutting out of an end will be required
- Guarantee - 1 year
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect. Please check your local store stock.
- Our stores do not stock this product
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
Features and benefits
- Pressure impregnated with Tanalith E
Help & Advice
How to guides
A great way to enhance your garden which gives you an opportunity to try out your carpentry skills is with a simple ground level deck. As your confidence grows, you can always add on features like posts and balustrade later.
The latest generation of power saws offer a host of new features compared to their predecessors - they're easier and cleaner to use, more accurate and make light work of tough jobs. In this guide we explain the difference between some of the most popular types of saws and help you to choose the right saw for the job.
All our wood is 100% Forest Friendly. This means using it in our products (from doors to wallpaper) does not damage ancient forests, harm wildlife or jeopardize communities who depend on forests now and in the future.
B&Q is proud of our industry-leading timber policy and 20 years of pioneering work on forests.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000's of products
45 day returns policy
Customer support team - 0333 0143357
Free delivery on orders over £50
Home delivery orders placed on diy.com.
Excludes Next Day Bulk delivery goods
- Customers who bought this also browsed