See more Electric lawnmowers
Bosch Rotak 370 ER Corded Rotary Lawnmower
Buy Bosch Rotak 370 ER Corded Rotary Lawnmower and Bosch EasyGrassCut 26 280W Corded Grass Trimmer for £148
This Bosch Rotak 370 ER Lawnmower is ideal for cutting grass and keeping your lawn neat and tidy (suitable for gardens up to 300 m²).
- Cutting width (mm) - 370 mm, 5 cutting heights from 20-70 mm
- Foldable handles & stackable grass box for easy storage.
- Comes with Bosch 1400W Powerdrive motor, grass combs, Ergoflex handles, integrated rear roller & automatic safety cut out
- Cutting width - 370mm
- Blade type - Rotary
Features and benefits
Comes with Bosch 1400 W Powerdrive motor, grass combs, Ergoflex handles, integrated rear roller & automatic safety cut out
- Foldable handles and stackable grass box for easy storage
- Bosch Powerdrive motor ensures a reliable cut, even under difficult circumstances
- Ergoflex handles and lightweight design make mowing around obstacles a breeze, whilst a single lever adjusts the height of cut to suit different lawn conditions
- Sharpened blade and grass combs combine to deliver clean, close-up cutting
|Manufacturer guarantee||2 years|
|Cutting blade size||370mm|
|Handle type||Ergoflex handle|
|Model name/number||370 ER|
Flimsy, but cuts OK
Marrow - 2 days ago
Bought this off the shelf without reading the reviews first:
1. The box says it has a “Powerdrive Motor” which implies that it propels itself - it doesn’t, you do have to push it.
2. Unlike previous Bosch mowers I’ve owned, the grass box on this one doesn’t fully clip together. Instead it has two latches so the box can be disassembled. However the box has been VERY cheaply moulded so that when it is assembled, it doesn’t stay fully closed.
3. It completed the second cut of the season adequately, but I get the feeling that it would struggle with more than a couple of weeks’ growth.
Waste of money
Wellsey 67 - 3 days ago
I bought this lawn mower today to replace an old Rotak 36 what a waste of money. It does not cut the grass unless it is long and untidy. The cord is short and it is the worst thing I have ever bought. Such a shame because my old one was great. I don’t know whether to register the guarantee or take it to the tip with my old mower. I should have read the reviews but didn’t bother as I have had Bosch mower for years. It is supposed to leave lines but only if your grass is 5inches high. DON’T BUY.
Do not buy this product - usless
Sue38 - 6 days ago
This lawnmower is useless. It leaves behind huge clumps of grass, gets completely clogged around the blade and everywhere else on the machine, including the wheels. On average, I would have to stop four times when cutting the grass to clear out the undercarriage. It is so long and thin that it is difficult to turn at a border’s edge. And the first thing I had to do was buy an extension lead as the flex was much shorter than its Bosch predecessor’s. I did complain to Bosch customer services with many photographs to support my complaint and was thanked for my feedback.... I urge you to give this one a miss.
Tk22 - 13 days ago
Bought this yesterday & returned after a couple of hours .
It’s so flimsy , doesnt fit together properly, grass basket edges don’t line up leaving gaps . The grass it cuts ends up more on your lawn than in the grass basket .
Lead isn t long enough
Older model much more robust with longer lead !
Anonymous - 4 months ago
cuts well but motor has gone after just 2 years, grass box is flimsy .Not what you expect from Bosch.