See more Shower doors
Cooke & Lewis Zilia Clear Sliding Shower Door (W)1400mm
- Manufacturer guarantee: 10 years
- Ensure the shower enclosure has been securely fitted to the base
- Fittings & fixings included: Only fixings included
- Included: colour matched cover caps & installation hardware
- Compatibility: Zilia fixed panel
Features and benefits
This sleek Zilia shower features a 2000mm high screen for reduced water splashes, 5 opening types, and up to 1800mm shower floor space. All doors and fix panels are reversible for right or left opening and all wall profiles are adjustable up to 25mm.
- Achieve ultimate ease and comfort with easy clean, smooth surfaces and anti-limescale treated glass
- The shower can be easily installed with wall profiles that can be mounted onto the wall without silicone, alongside screwless quick assembly and easy adjustment
- Constructed from 10mm toughened safety glass, providing excellent strength and durability
|CE marked||CE marked|
|Glass type||Toughened safety glass|
|Maximum uneven wall adjustment||25|
Looks amazing Stainless steel shower
Ste Van De - 3 months ago
I bought this about 15 months ago and got the 1200 x 800 panels
I took the bathroom fitter a while as it is a heavy beast but well worth it.
It's been in over 14 months and looks so flash with Stainless steel and 10mm glass
Rubbish instructions poor manufacture doesn't fit.
cloudrose - 6 months ago
Nothing fits as it should. Instructions are only fit for fire lighting. This is an expensive shower and worse than the worst flat pack to assemble. NOTHING fits. Instructions are worthless. Two people essential and a visit to the showroom. Now cannot get to door to seal, a gap that you can get you finger through, inside is unfinished, looks like somthing is missing but boxes are empty. Total waste of(LOTS) of money. Would give less than one star.
poker fish - 6 months ago
Firstly, the actual quality is fantastic. The instruction manual is rubbish and only managed to put it together after viewing the display in the shop. Main problem is the size, i bought a 1400mm tray to go with these 1400 doors but once the walls are tiled the doors do not fit! the doors should span 1370/1380 to take into account any tiles - make sure that the tray is larger than the doors or you will have major problems! i will now need to chase out the tiles to get the frame to fit.