At B&Q we understand how important it is to make the right decision when choosing a product, that’s why we provide reviews placed by other customers.
We value your opinion and know that great feedback is invaluable, so by telling us what you think, you can help inform the choices that future customers make and help improve the products we offer.
How to leave a review in 3 easy steps
Tips for writing a great review
- Focus on features and benefits of the product
- Use clear and concise language
- Say what you like or dislike about the product and most importantly, why?
- Avoid mentioning competitors or other websites
- Avoid talking about factors that are subject to change, e.g. price or special offers
Please note that we can not publish the following:
- Statements pertaining to delivery, availability or customer service.
Please contact customer services for issues of this nature. Our Rating & Reviews service is for feedback on the product only
- Inappropriate language. Please do not use profanities, racist or sexual slurs, prejudiced, libellous or unlawful comments, or terms of abuse
- Data about any company or persons, including yourself. Please do not include names, telephone numbers, email address etc in your review
- Mentions of other companies or websites
- Non-original material. Please do not post quotes, links or text that you have not written. Similarly please do not include second-hand information in your review or hearsay
- Reviews that do not comply with our review guidelines. B&Q will not edit words or phrases, therefore, any review containing the smallest amount of unacceptable content will not appear on the site.
Terms and conditions
We aim to make your reviews visible within 24 hours however please be aware that it could take up to 5 days for your review to appear on diy.com. B&Q reserves the right to remove or refuse to post any customer review or management response at any time for any reason. The reviews posted on diy.com are individual and highly subjective opinions. Please remember that they are those of B&Q customers and not of B&Q.