0-600V Pocket Digital Multimeter
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Purpose - Measuring up to 10A AC current, 600 V AC/DC voltage, 20M ohms resistance with continuity detection
- Suitable for - Use at the job site, in the shop and at home
- Detection range - 0-600 V
Features and Benefits
- 2000 counts display
- Pocket clip for easy access
- Low battery display
|Battery type||9V (PP3)|
|Sensor type||Contact sensor|
|Batteries included||Batteries included|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Although you can increase the number of sockets in a room by converting single sockets to doubles, there may be times when you need an extra socket where none exist already. In this case, you'll need to add a spur from a ring circuit. You can either run this from an existing socket, or from a junction box that's connected into the cable run of a suitable ring circuit. The circuit must have RCD protection.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This cordless professional multi detector is specially designed for detection of metal, steel frames and electrical wires. Suitable for - Ferrous metal (120mm), non-ferrous metal (80mm), live cables (50mm) and wooden stud (38mm) Comes with - Battery, protective bag and manufacturer’s certificate Operating range - ...
This cordless truvo multi detector is specially designed for detecting ferrous metal, non-ferrous metal and live wires. Suitable for - Ferrous metal (70mm), non-ferrous metal (60mm) and live cables (50mm) Comes with - 3x batteries, protective bag and manufacturer’s certificate Operating range - 70 mm
This cordless infrared thermometer is specially designed for measuring the temperature of objects. Suitable for - Testing room, wall and object temperature to detect thermal leaks, moulding etc Measuring accuracy - T> 0 ° C +/- 2 ° C or 2% of the reading / T <= 0 ° C ...