04211495 BOM COLOURS RONDO SOLID OAK FLOORING
Unavailable for Home delivery. Please check your local store stock.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
Product bundle details
- This bundle includes
- Colours Rondo Natural Solid Oak Flooring 1.08m² Pack x1
[This is a block of tabs..]
This thick look. It has a simple to install and is treated to give you a long-lasting, luxury floor for your home.
Features and Benefits
The irresistable natural beauty of solid wood flooring remains a popular choice for many. The look and feel of the woodgrain coupled with the thermal insulation properties of wood will make your chosen space one of tranquility and warmth. Solid wood flooring is susceptible to moisture and humidity changes, making it sensitive to seasonal changes, so you'll need to consider acclimatisation before installation but once laid, and with maintenance the hardwearing nature of wood flooring means it's a great long term option for your home.
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly wood
Colours Rondo Natural Solid Oak Flooring 1.08m² Pack
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Whether you go for vinyl, carpet or even ceramic tiles, changing your floor covering is a great way to give a room a new lease of life. But before you start work, make sure the surface underneath is sound and level. If it isn't, any defects are likely to show through. This will spoil the look of your new floor and eventually cause it to wear unevenly. Luckily, there are some effective ways to deal with problem floors which we will share with you.
Hard flooring provides a classic look that wears well over time. We offer three stylish hard flooring options - laminate, solid wood and real wood top layer - and these are:
- easy to clean and look after
- simple to install
- warm underfoot - plus real wood top layer and laminate options work with underfloor heating
- made from responsibly sourced wood certified by either the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) or the Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC). This ensures that the timber used has been produced via the best practices for the environment.
- available in a wide range of wood effects and colours – our laminate option also comes in stone effects too
- offered in thicknesses ranging from 6 to 21millimetres (mm)
Read on for more help on choosing the right laminate or wood flooring for your home.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery