1.7x1.3 Indus Apex Metal Shed
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Indus 1.7x1.3 apex Heavy duty galvanised steel shed is ideal for storing garden essentials.
- 20 years Manufacturer guarantee
Features and Benefits
Attractive modern shed, a practical solution for providing a safe place to store tools outside.
- With its contemporary Scandinavian design and iconic shaped farmhouse roof, the Indus shed offers the perfect combination of both traditional and contemporary styles.
- Base dimensions: (W)131.8cm (D)171.8cm. Roof edge to edge dimensions: (W)143cm (D)181.9cm (H)246.4cm. Interior wall to wall dimensions: (W)127.5cm (D)167.5cm (H)194cm. Door opening: (W)71.1cm (H)184.5cm.
- Innovative design includes guttering along one side and a water butt connection.
- Integrated tool holders on the inside of each door make clever use of the space.
- Tower bolts on the top and bottom of 1 door to keep it open and closed. Hasp & staple for locking. Padlock not included.
- Assembly required. Fixings included and fitting instructions supplied. Base not included.
- Must be constructed on a solid base foundation - A concrete pad or larger size concrete patio slabs are recommended. The base foundation should be at least 4 inches (100mm) larger than the external shed dimensions.
- Shed contents shown in imagery is not included
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Material||Heavy duty galvanised steel|
|Number of doors||2|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A firm, level base should be the starting point for any shed or garden building. Without this the structure is likely to be assembled improperly - screw holes will not line up correctly, doors may not fit their doorways and the quality and service life of your shed could be greatly reduced.
There are a number of different options to create the necessary flat and level surface, and we're going to take you through four of them. All are ideal to prevent water collecting around the shed floor and damaging it. These four methods are how to lay:
- a timber base (also known as a portabase)
- a plastic base
- a paved base, and
- a concrete base
Both paved and concrete bases can't be laid straight onto soft ground and so require a sub-base. A concrete base also has a further extra step - constructing the frame or edging that supports concrete while it sets, this is known as formwork. So do bear in mind that these options can take longer to build than the timber and plastic bases.
Simply choose the one for you and read through the step-by-step advice on how to lay your shed base.
The garden shed - a firm favourite in British gardens. Sheds are brilliantly versatile. Use as a tool shed to protect equipment and tools; as a potting shed to plant up pots and grow seeds; or as an extra room for quiet relaxation. They offer great storage space for bulky items like garden furniture and bicycles and can be your hobby hide-out when there’s no more space in the house.
But finding the right shed for your needs can seem tricky. That's where we can help. Our guide is here to help you choose the best shed for you and your outdoor space.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Sandringham 10x6 summerhouse with felt roof tiles is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. With assembly service. 12mm Shiplap cladding Dipped basecoat Glazed joinery door Comes with Felt Tiles, tongue & groove floor, glass 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable ...
This Blenheim 10x8 summerhouse with felt roof tiles is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. Assembly required. 12mm Shiplap cladding Dipped basecoat Glazed joinery door Comes with Felt Tiles, tongue & groove floor, glass 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care ...
This Kinver 12x14 log cabin is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. Assembly required. 34mm 34mm Tongue & Groove cladding Glazed joinery door Comes with Roof felt & shed floor 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
This Kinver 14x19 log cabin with felt roof tiles is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. Assembly required. 34mm 34mm Tongue & Groove cladding Glazed joinery door Comes with Toughened glass, roof felt & shed floor 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care ...