This Mammoth 10x10 shed is perfect for use as an exterior workspace or simply as extra storage space. Assembly required.
- 19 mm Loglap cladding
- Dipped basecoat
- Fully Boarded Tongue & Groove Door
- Product supplied unpainted.
- Comes with Roof felt & shed floor
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This workshop has been strongly constructed using 44 x 70mm framing. The one opening window allows for fresh air and ventilation during the warmer months.
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- This workshop is supplied with comprehensive instructions and fixings included. 2 people are required to build.
- We recommend that workshops are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your workshop to sit on.
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Surface finish||Planed timber|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
quality building easy to construct
Rob1367 - 4 years ago
I got this shed two weeks ago, very easy to build however some parts are heavy for one person, I managed to build the shed alone once the base was in place.
instructions easy to follow, I am very happy with the product and would recommend it to all