See more Sheds
Shire Murrow 10x10 Pent Shiplap Wooden Shed
This Murrow 10x10 pent shiplap European softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Roof felt, shed floor & glazing
- Ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
Strongly constructed using 45x45mm Framing
- Dipped basecoat gives great resistance to rot, decay and insect infestation
- Comes with 2 glass windows
- A pad bolt door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Number of doors||2|
burnie1 - 5 years ago
The whole process was disappointing from start to finish, I was not contacted when the shed would be delivered, I had to ring 6 times. When the shed arrived I had to help the driver lift it off the lorry. The shed was poorly constructed with holes and splits that required repair to make it water proof, the door would not open as it was badly fitted and needed nearly 20mm planning off the door to get it to close. Finally it is made of thinner wood than in the description. Having now built it, it looks ok, but it has taken a lot of extra work and cost to get it right, buyer beware.
JPrice - 6 years ago
Really pleased with my purchase. Its a lot of money to part with, without actually seeing the building. However this building ticked all the boxes and more. The shed actually comes with continuous hinges not tee hinges as shown which give the doors really strength and security the roof and floor are both T&G timber which is rare to find on the internet, the only detail that let this building down was the instructions. However it was very straightforward. I don't really review but this is the first large purchase on the internet and thought I would share my experience.
So in summary be confident in purchasing this building its real quality.