See more Wooden Sheds
10x6 Forest Apex roof Overlap Wooden Shed
This spacious wooden shed features 6 windows for maximum light, making this shed ideal as a garden workshop or hobby space. Featuring double doors for easier access to larger items. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. Pressure treated to eliminate the need for annual re-treatment and guaranteed against rot for 15 years.
- 7mm Overlap cladding
- Pressure treated
- Double Doors
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 15 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- Pressure treated to ensure maximum penetration of the wood treatment which prolongs the life of the structure against rot and decay
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||4|
|Glazing unit thickness||1.5mm|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Surface finish||Rough sawn|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Really pleased for the price
CStewart - 1 year ago
Now its up, I am delighted with this shed. It is much lighter in colour than my last shed and as a result feels much lighter inside. This could also be linked to the double doors and large number of windows.
I was a little worried about the window material at first, but after speaking to the manufacturer they reassured me that the material used would age well and would not break.
robby_72 - 2 years ago
Took my dad and I about 5 hours to construct. A good solid shed which meets my needs. Great that it is already stained.
Customers who bought this also browsed
12x8 Forest Apex Overlap Wooden Shed
Our overlap apex wooden workshop has 6 windows to let in plenty of natural light. Featuring double doors for easy access making this shed suitable for storing larger items or perfect for use as a workshop or hobby room. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water ...
4x3 Forest Apex Overlap Wooden Shed
This overlap apex shed has no windows, providing the contents with increased security. Pressure treated to eliminate the need for annual re-treatment and guaranteed against rot for 15 years. The compact design makes it ideal for use in smaller gardens. 7mm Overlap cladding Dip treated Single Door Comes with - ...
6x4 Forest Apex Overlap Wooden Shed
This overlap apex shed with lean to offers an extra sheltered storage space, ideal for storing logs or garden furniture. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows ...
6x4 Forest Reverse apex Overlap Wooden Shed
This overlap reverse apex shed features a single door located on the side, offering a twist on the traditional apex design. The compact design of this shed makes it ideal for smaller gardens. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door ...