See more Wooden Sheds
10x6 Forest Pent Overlap Wooden Shed
Our spacious overlap pent garden shed is ideal for storing larger garden equipment or for use as a workshop or hobby space. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the extra strong polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. The timber is dip treated and guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly retreated with timber preservative.
- 7mm Overlap cladding
- Dip treated
- Single Door
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest pent overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Hardwearing sheet material floor as standard
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Glazing unit thickness||1.5mm|
|Surface finish||Rough sawn|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Shed delivered on time, 10x6 pent
dickymint2 - 1 year ago
seems to be well made, have yet to put it together but instructions appear to be straight forward.
Customers who bought this also browsed
12x12 Mammoth Loglap Wooden Workshop With assembly service
This Mammoth 12x12 shed is perfect for use as an exterior workspace or simply as extra storage space. With assembly service. 19 mm Loglap cladding Dipped basecoat Fully Boarded Tongue & Groove Door Product supplied unpainted. Comes with Roof felt & shed floor
12x8 Bison Shiplap Wooden Workshop With assembly service
This Bison 12x8 shed is perfect for use as a workshop or extra storage space for protecting and storing garden essentials. With assembly service. 12 mm Shiplap cladding Dipped basecoat Lockable joinery door, full framed with fully boarded tongue & groove doors This structure is supplied unpainted and empty ...
13x15 Bradenham 34mm Tongue & Groove Wooden Garage
This Bradenham 13x15 garage is perfect as a workshop for working on vehicles and other hobbies. Assembly required. 34mm Tongue & Groove cladding Product supplied unpainted Comes with Roof felt, glazing & timber base (floor) 10 year Conditional
16x10 Bison Shiplap Wooden Workshop
This Bison 16x10 shed is perfect for use as a workshop or extra storage space for protecting and storing garden essentials. Assembly required. 12 mm Shiplap cladding Dipped basecoat Lockable joinery door, full framed with fully boarded tongue & groove doors This structure is supplied unpainted and empty Comes ...