See more Sheds
Shire Sun Pent 10x6 Pent Dip treated Shiplap Wooden Shed with floor
This Sun Pent 10x6 pent shiplap European softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Roof felt, shed floor & glazing
- Ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
The fully framed ledged & braced door is hung with a full length tamper proof piano hinge which gives huge strength & security. Strongly constructed using 45x45mm Framing
- Dipped basecoat gives great resistance to rot, decay and insect infestation
- Comes with 6 glass windows
- A lock & key door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of fixed windows||6|
|Number of doors||1|
Great shed but check every piece at delivery.
Weegieburd - 4 years ago
Love my shed. Only downfall was that a roof piece was not delivered.... and it looks like I'll have to fix it myself.....!
Make sure when it's delivered that you take time to check EVERY single piece is there!!
Its isnt blue
MrsMK - 4 years ago
This has just been delivered by the lovely chap from Shire. It isn't blue (which actually suits us better) but its very misleading to show that its blue in the example photo on the website.
Lovely strong shed, ideal for the gardener
Davyvix - 5 years ago
Have had this shed for nearly a year and have found it to be perfect as per description. I've built in extra shelving as it was what I needed and am thoroughly pleased with it. Very easily erected "with patience". Advice: paint all surfaces before you erect it, especially the flooring
Great quality shed at a very fair price
Anonymous - 5 years ago
I wasn't expecting such high quality from this at the price paid: as another reviewer just put, solid roof and floor, great piano hinge door, very solid framework look sturdy for years to come.
Some minor issues dealt with very fast.
I did need to cut a small piece out of the roof panel to be able to fit, but that aside it went up very easily.
We spend a long time wood treating then painting first - particularly since the back edge of ours will be against a fence, so won't be done again!
As someone else spotted, it does come plain and untreated, and the minimum you should do is treat the wood with a clear "anti-root, ant-wood boring" treatment, easily applied.
I also fitted some extra pieces of timber (glued and screwed) to hang tools along, the size is great for getting everything out of the way for a medium garden.
I have tried to add pictures but it gives an error....shame, I'm quite proud of how ours looks!
Good quality, great value
Steve184 - 5 years ago
Great shed at this price point. Sturdy construction for walls, solid, shiplap flooring and roofing instead of the usual cheap chipboard, extended length door hinges and with real glass glazing.
Far superior to any other shed I've seen at this price.
One minor issue was wrong size fascia boardings supplied but this was quickly and efficiently rectified after 1 simple email.