See more Sheds
Shire Guernsey 10x7 Apex Shiplap Wooden Shed (Base included) - Assembly service included
This Guernsey 10x7 apex shiplap European softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- Assembly service included
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Comes with Shed base, roof felt, shed floor & glazing
- Ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
Strongly constructed using 34x34mm Framing
- Dipped basecoat gives great resistance to rot, decay and insect infestation
- Comes with 2 glass windows
- A hasp & staple door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed will be professionally installed in your garden by an approved team; you'll be contacted soon after the delivery of your shed to arrange a suitable time and date for fitting
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
Not the bargain I expected
MarkC9 - 7 years ago
Whilst looking for a shed, I noticed this advertised on the B&Q web site at the same price as the smaller version. As it matched my requirements, I placed the order and thought I had a bargain (£100+ less than currently advertised price).
Initially I had some reservations when I researched the contractors employed to install the shed. Other users of this company had posted some shocking reviews. My experience was fine. They turned up when they said they would and delivered and built the shed without hassle.
The shed does not look like it will last. The wood used is thin, flimsy and lets water in. I had wanted a shiplap construction to provide some degree of weather proofing as I live on an exposed hillside. The first windy, rainy day saw water seeping through the walls of the shed. Whilst working in it recently, I noticed water dripping from the roof despite a brand new felt covering. I have little faith that this shed will survive more than a few years (although I suspect it might just last the length of the warranty period without falling down). I also cannot use it to store anything I don't want to get wet.
In summary, delivery and installation hassle free but disappointed with the quality of the shed.