This Guernsey 10x7 apex shiplap European softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- 12mm Shiplap cladding
- Dipped basecoat
- Double Fully boarded tongue & groove doors
- Comes with - Roof felt, shed floor & glazing and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
Strongly constructed using 34x34mm Framing
- Dipped basecoat gives great resistance to rot, decay and insect infestation
- Comes with 2 glass windows
- A hasp & staple door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Surface finish||Planed Timber|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
A bit on the flimsy side
Nae idea darlin - 2 years ago
Built this shed up last weekend, found it to be easy enough to construct. The floor is a bit flimsy and the felt is paper thin. It wouldn't take much for some one to break into it as the doors aren't the greatest. All in all its a decent shed for the price, you do get what you pay for and there are ones double the price out there.
Good Size and Easy Construction
Baldman 55 - 2 years ago
I bought this shed about a month ago and have just completed the construction due to bad weather. Fairly easy build just a few of the pictorial instructions were not as clear as they could be, and the written instructions are a little on the small side. ( could be my eyes though age is catching up with me) overall a nice shed.
Absolute rubbish - very very poor quality
Anonymous - 2 years ago
Unfortunately we purchased this shed a little while ago and are extremely disappointed with the quality. It was a complete puzzle to put together and even had to make additional purchases to make it water tight. It seems as though it was 3 sheds put together. Did not expect this for the money we paid !!!!!
Rikmar - 3 years ago
Treated the shed to 2 coats of Ronsil inside and out. Withing a couple of months the wood shrunk and twisted. Have gaps in side panels every where. Floor not sturdy enough. Roof felt like paper and ripped. Cheap made and over priced. My advice dont buy.
Poppy210 - 3 years ago
Like the way you can have the windows on one side , would say frame bit flimsy , pkt screws were missing but I did have some myself , other wise good shed