10x8 Combi Garden room Shiplap Summerhouse
[This is a block of tabs..]
Having a bit of extra space is always a good thing and this gorgeous timber summerhouse offers you just that.
- 12 mm Shiplap cladding
- Dip treated
- Comes with Roof felt and summerhouse floor
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This 10x8 summerhouse is the perfect space for relaxing, dining, using as a home office or simply as a way to give you a bit of additional space throughout the year.
- Shiplap tongue and groove construction is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- This summerhouse is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. 2 people required to build this summerhouse
- We recommend that summerhouses are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your summerhouse to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||4|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Wooden fences, sheds, playhouses and other outdoor structures are constantly battling against our British weather. Stop them looking grey and tired, as well as protect them from rot, fungi and wood-burrowing insects, with a lick of protective paint or treatment.
We offer an extensive range of exterior paints, oils, varnishes and stains to protect your outdoor wood. And with so many colours available, you can style your structure to match the latest garden trends. Not sure which one to opt for? Check out our buyer's guide to help you find the exterior paint to protect and colour your wooden shed, fence and more.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Having a bit of extra space is always a good thing and this gorgeous timber summerhouse offers you just that. 12 mm Shiplap cladding Dip treated Comes with Roof felt and summerhouse floor 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
This Kilburn 12x12 log cabin is perfect lovely hobby room or playroom. With assembly service. 28mm 28mm Tongue & Groove cladding Untreated Georgian style joinery doors This structure is supplied unpainted and empty Comes with Roof Felt & PT Floor Bearers
This Ringwood 12x16 log cabin is perfect home office, extra room in the garden. With assembly service. 28 mm 28mm Tongue & Groove cladding Untreated Georgian style joinery doors This structure is supplied unpainted and empty. The base board shown in the image is not included Comes with Felt tiles ...
Having a bit of extra space is always a good thing and this versatile timber summerhouse with separate spaces for relaxing and storage offers you just that. 12mm Shiplap cladding Dip treated Comes with Roof felt and summerhouse floor 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have ...