See more Wooden Sheds
10x8 Forest Apex roof Overlap Wooden Shed
This Forest 8x10 apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- 7mm Overlap cladding
- Pressure treated
- Double Doors
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 15 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- Pressure treated to ensure maximum penetration of the wood treatment which prolongs the life of the structure against rot and decay
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- No windows for even greater security
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||2|
|Glazing unit thickness||1.5mm|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Surface finish||Rough sawn|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
You get what you pay for !
Flashdan - 7 months ago
I bought one of these for my son, all I can say is “its good for the money” be prepared to buy extra timber to brace it up a bit. The doors were warped and would have made better propellers ! If you can afford it spend a bit more and save yourself some agro !!
Ideal extra storage
Anonymous - 1 year ago
I got a shed with no windows as I wanted more space for shelving and storage. The double doors give great access and provide enough light.
From my research I decided a shed with a boarded floor was best and I hope that this one will last a long time.
Apex wooden shed 8 x10
margo47 - 1 year ago
Very happy with the shed from the delivery when the men helped carry the parts to my back garden to assembling it which took a day and a half. The only thing I had to do was re-enforce the roof because I wanted to put slate shingles on it. Very satisfied with my purchase.
DeanS - 2 years ago
This shed is made up of a number of wall (6), floor (2) and roof (4) pannels that are largely secured with battens and screws. It took me roughly 10 hours to put together, although I think a more experienced person could do it much faster. A quality electric drill and driver are essential. The wall and door slats are 7mm thick but I think the door slats should ideally be thicker. The constructed shed is much roomier than expected and is attractive.
Large sturdy well made shed !!
Mr Smeg - 2 years ago
Excellent value for money ! Very pleased with this purchase !