See more Sheds
Arrow Woodvale 10x8 Apex Metal Shed - Assembly service included
Our stores do not stock this product
This Woodvale 10x8 apex Metal shed is ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Assembly service included
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Shed floor
- Ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
- Painted and galvanised to give great resistance to rot and decay
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- A padlock door closure is included to keep your possessions secure - padlock sold separately
- This product will be delivered and installed in your garden by a professional build up team
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||2|
Barbie60 - 4 years ago
Bought a month ago, slight wait for delivery but guys built it in under 2hrs. Very efficient. Bit disappointed in quality - quite thin metal but sturdy once built.
looks exactly like the online image!!
Anonymous - 4 years ago
we ordered this as our 11th anniversary present as it is Steel for 11 years!! how romantic!! From the time i had ordered the shed, i had text confimring my order then another text to arrange a date for delivery, a follow up text to confirm the base was in place! this customer service is very rare these days!!! the guys arrived even earlier than scheduled and the shed was completely built and finished even before the original delivery time!!! the guys were polite and friendly and tidy too!! great job!!
Arlene12345 - 5 years ago
We purchased this shed about 8 weeks ago, it took aprox 2 days to build, we were so pleased as it looked great - then we were very disappointed when we discovered that condensation was dripping from inside the roof and down the walls. Currently the shed is of no use to us because of the dampness, does anyone know of any way to solve this problem?
Great choice after a long research, really happy
Hamilton 1 - 5 years ago
Purchased this shed knowing it is maintenance free and having the 2sliding doors makes such a difference to the opening width. The colour and finish I must say blends in with the garden and its wood grain effect does look much nicer than a sold brown finish. Purchased the installation with a wooden floor which gives it s solid base. I also as wanted to ensure it was professionally built and leak and airtight, sometimes these can be very time consuming with a thousand pieces and not clear instructions. Well the team of 2 were very efficient and quick and was built in just over 2 hours.
(No title submitted)
Andy84 - 5 years ago