10x9 AvantGarde Pent Shiplap Metal Shed
- Home Delivery Delivery within 15 working days (excl. Sat & Sun). The carrier will call before delivery to arrange an exact day.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This AvantGarde 10x9 pent shiplap shed
- 0.5mm Shiplap cladding
- Single swing door
- Comes with - Integrated gutter, preparation for roof insulation, 2 tool holders, 4 tool hangers, 2 shelves and 2 support rails and Fixings supplied
- 20 year
Features and Benefits
- The garden shed AvantGarde has an acrylic glass fanlight for light inside the shed. Due to our 3-way locking mechanism the house is burglar-proof. The high quality steel used does not deform and the colour remains attractive for years
- The AvantGarde lives up to its name. It is an extremely robust and sturdy metal garden shed which meets the requirements of modern architecture. Its attractive appearance and the numerous practical advantages for the daily use will guarantee endless enjoyment. It is lifelong maintenance-free and therefore saves money and valuable free time
- A 3-way locking mechanism with stainless steel door handle, standard cylinder and spare key for security. Installation of a door in the side wall is possible. It is extremely stable as it can withstand snow loads of up to 150 kg/m2 and is storm proof (up to 150 km/h, wind force 12). For comfort it has gas assisted spring damper which opens and closes the door. Door can be unlocked from inside. It has acrylic glass fanlight with roof overhang. It’s easy to assemble, photo illustrated assembly manual provided
- 6.45 m²
- Level the ground surface before starting assembly
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Number of doors||1|
|Glazing unit thickness||4mm|
|Surface finish||Polyamide enamel coating|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A firm, level base should be the starting point for any shed or garden building. Without this the structure is likely to be assembled improperly - screw holes will not line up correctly, doors may not fit their doorways and the quality and service life of your shed could be greatly reduced.
There are a number of different options to create the necessary flat and level surface, and we're going to take you through four of them. All are ideal to prevent water collecting around the shed floor and damaging it. These four methods are how to lay:
- a timber base (also known as a portabase)
- a plastic base
- a paved base, and
- a concrete base
Both paved and concrete bases can't be laid straight onto soft ground and so require a sub-base. A concrete base also has a further extra step - constructing the frame or edging that supports concrete while it sets, this is known as formwork. So do bear in mind that these options can take longer to build than the timber and plastic bases.
Simply choose the one for you and read through the step-by-step advice on how to lay your shed base.
The garden shed - a firm favourite in British gardens. Sheds are brilliantly versatile. Use as a tool shed to protect equipment and tools; as a potting shed to plant up pots and grow seeds; or as an extra room for quiet relaxation. They offer great storage space for bulky items like garden furniture and bicycles and can be your hobby hide-out when there’s no more space in the house.
But finding the right shed for your needs can seem tricky. That's where we can help. Our guide is here to help you choose the best shed for you and your outdoor space.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery