12x10 Woodvale Apex roof Metal Shed
Our stores do not stock this product
This Woodvale 12x10 apex Metal shed is ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Double Lockable sliding doors
- Comes with - Shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers guarantee against rust perforation
Features and Benefits
- Painted and galvanised to give great resistance to rot and decay
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- A padlock door closure is included to keep your possessions secure - padlock sold separately
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||0|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Exactly what I wanted. When I got it assembled.
safcjimjamx - 3 years ago
When I purchased this shed I refused to pay for the assembly of it as I thought it was a lot to erect a shed. How wrong I was, I have knowledge of steel erecting so I was confident that I and two family members would get the job done. In hindsight I wish I paid the fee to have it assembled.
When the shed was delivered I expected the front, back, two side panels and two or even four roof panels, but no chance. The shed was in a single box roughly six foot six by two foot . It was so heavy the two lad's delivering it was struggling to deliver it. When I opened the box there was a great number of part's that had to be assembled together in a very precise way, and the instruction booklet wasn't very clear and at times difficult to follow.
I would strongly recommend that if you are purchasing one of these sheds and it has the assembly option to go with it then I would pay the price and let the professionals assemble it for you. I purchased mine with the floor provided and I am pleased I did as it saved me a lot of work. It is essential to have a solid base to lay the floor on and to assemble the structure.
The finished product is exactly what I wanted as it gives me plenty storage and also enough space to allow me to complete my hobby of cabinet making.
Good Looking Shed
bonnett - 4 years ago
We bought this back in the summer and although it really was a whole days work for two/three people erect, it was very worthwhile. Large shed and even with really bad rain, no leaks.