2.5x1.7 Indus Apex Greenhouse shed
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Indus 2.5x1.7 apex Heavy duty galvanised steel greenhouse shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a greenhouse.
- 20 years Manufacturer guarantee
Features and Benefits
Attractive modern shed, combining a practical solution for people needing both a greenhouse and a safe place to store tools outside.
- The indus is one of our more unique products, working as a hybrid between a house, shed and a greenhouse. With its contemporary Scandinavian design and iconic shaped farmhouse roof, the metal structure offers the perfect combination of both traditional and contemporary styles.
- Base dimensions: (W)252cm (D)181.9cm. Roof edge to edge dimensions: (W)263.2cm (D)181.9cm (H)246.4cm. Interior wall to wall dimensions: (W)247.7cm (D)167.5cm (H)194cm. Door opening: (W)71.1cm (H)184.5cm.
- Innovative design includes guttering along one side and a water butt connection.
- Integrated tool holders on the inside of each door make clever use of the space.
- Tower bolts on the top and bottom of 1 door to keep it open and closed. Hasp & staple for locking. Padlock not included.
- Assembly required. Fixings included and fitting instructions supplied. Base not included.
- Must be constructed on a solid base foundation - A concrete pad or larger size concrete patio slabs are recommended. The base foundation should be at least 4 inches (100mm) larger than the external shed dimensions.
- Shed contents shown in imagery is not included
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Material||Heavy duty galvanised steel|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||5|
Help & Advice
The garden shed - a firm favourite in British gardens. Sheds are brilliantly versatile. Use as a tool shed to protect equipment and tools; as a potting shed to plant up pots and grow seeds; or as an extra room for quiet relaxation. They offer great storage space for bulky items like garden furniture and bicycles and can be your hobby hide-out when there’s no more space in the house.
But finding the right shed for your needs can seem tricky. That's where we can help. Our guide is here to help you choose the best shed for you and your outdoor space.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Factor 6x6 apex Resin (plastic) & steel shed is ideal for storing garden tools, equipment, furniture and sundries, and using as a potting shed. Double Doors Comes with - Shed floor, two shelves with brackets & padlock hasp (lock sold separately) and Fixings supplied 10 years Manufacturer's limited ...
This Keter 7x7 apex double wall resin polypropylene, with steel reinforcement shed is ideal for storing garden tools and equipment, including ride-on mowers, furniture, outdoor sundries and more. Double Doors Comes with - Heavy duty floor and Fixings supplied 10 years Limited manufacturer's warranty
This Shelterlogic 8x8 apex spring Steel & polyethylene shed in a box is ideal for storing garden essentials. Spring cladding Single Roll up door Comes with - 1x cover & 1x frame and Fixings supplied 1 year Manufacturers guarantee for fabric and framework