20x10 Mammoth Loglap Wooden Workshop
Our stores do not stock this product
This Mammoth 20x10 shed is perfect for use as an exterior workspace or simply as extra storage space. Assembly required.
- 19 mm Loglap cladding
- Dipped basecoat
- Fully Boarded Tongue & Groove Door
- Product supplied unpainted.
- Comes with Roof felt & shed floor
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This workshop has been strongly constructed using 44 x 70mm framing. The three opening windows allow for fresh air and ventilation during the warmer months.
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- This workshop is supplied with comprehensive instructions and fixings included. 2 people are required to build.
- We recommend that workshops are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your workshop to sit on.
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||0|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Surface finish||Planed timber|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Good sturdy building
Grim_38_uk - 6 years ago
As with all self-build products, it's not completely perfect, but after spending three weekends constructing it all on my own, I can vouch for the sturdy weight of the timber!
I read many horror stories about the supplier (between ordering from B&Q and actual delivery), but found no missing parts or other problems in the end.
One word of warning; make sure you buy plenty of exterior shed paint/wood preservative - and after pushing a brush into every nook and cranny, I would also recommend a paint sprayer!
In summary, no real problems, strong and watertight, good space for your next list of jobs.