20x10 Shiplap Wooden Workshop
[This is a block of tabs..]
A fantastic structure, ideal for creating a work space big enough for all manner of DIY tasks and activities.
- 12 mm Shiplap cladding
- Dip treated
- Comes with Roof felt and workshop floor
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This 20x10 workshop is perfect ideal work space and storing general garden items.
- Shiplap tongue and groove construction is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- This workshop is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings. 2 people are required to build this workshop.
- We recommend that workshops are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your workshop to sit on.
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||5|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
Wooden fences, sheds, playhouses and other outdoor structures are constantly battling against our British weather. Stop them looking grey and tired, as well as protect them from rot, fungi and wood-burrowing insects, with a lick of protective paint or treatment.
We offer an extensive range of exterior paints, oils, varnishes and stains to protect your outdoor wood. And with so many colours available, you can style your structure to match the latest garden trends. Not sure which one to opt for? Check out our buyer's guide to help you find the exterior paint to protect and colour your wooden shed, fence and more.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
A great size structure, ideal for creating a DIY workspace or simply for storing garden tools and equipment 12 mm Shiplap cladding Dip treated Comes with Roof felt and workshop floor 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
This Bison 10x8 shed is perfect for use as a workshop or extra storage space for protecting and storing garden essentials. Assembly required. 12 mm Shiplap cladding Dipped basecoat Lockable joinery door, full framed with fully boarded tongue & groove doors This structure is supplied unpainted and empty Comes ...
Premium quality shed ideal for garden storage or as a practical workshop. This Tongue and Groove apex shed has a sturdy and smart Tongue and Groove construction throughout, including the robust floor and waterproofed rood. The strong, fully braced door is fitted with stainless steel, lock and handle for added ...
This Bison 12x10 shed is perfect for use as a workshop or extra storage space for protecting and storing garden essentials. With assembly service. 12 mm Shiplap cladding Dipped basecoat Lockable joinery door, full framed with fully boarded tongue & groove doors This structure is supplied unpainted and empty ...