We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Worktops
GoodHome 26mm Kava Natural Solid oak Square edge Kitchen Worktop, (L)3000mm
- For day to day cleaning use a damp cloth and mild detergent to keep the surface clean and hygienic. You can use the WOCA maintenance products to care for your wooden worktops to ensure they look great after years of use.
- Heavy duty
- Guarantee - 25 years
Features and benefits
This GoodHome matt oak worktop from the Nantua range is designed to be functional and easy to maintain. There are a wide range of options to suit your style and home, they also compliment the GoodHome doors and accessories that are available, making it easier than ever to create your own individual space.
- Features a depth of 6.2cm so when you are scribing the worktop, you end up with the best, efficient fitting
- Designed with quality in mind to provide ultimate performance, all our GoodHome worktops come with a 25-year guarantee
- To care for your solid wood worktop, apply three layers of protective oil prior to first use in accordance to the product instructions. Repeat regularly to keep it looking great.
- Use a damp cloth and mild detergent to keep the surface clean and hygienic
- Square edge profile for a clean and elegant design
|Resistant to heat||Resistant to heat|
|Maximum heat resistance temperature||95°C|
|Base material||Hard wood|
|Edge profile||Square edge|
|Upper construction material||Solid wood|
Nothappywithdelivery - 4 days ago
Just received my order of 2x 3m. The one edge was delivered damaged in 2 places but luckily can work around it for my purposes
Mikey244267 - 12 days ago
Bought this and fitted three 1m long sections. All were sealed prior to fitting and all warped terribly (1 inch out over 60cm!!!!).
I've never had issues with wooden worktops like this before!
B & Q bumpy cutting service
Rphome - 2 months ago
Worktop dont meet at level, problems in cutting or in manufacturing. Hard to find it when bought in one piece but once professional workman sees it; it is made clear worktop parts dont match surface level.
Return is not possible so it is the waste of money.