See more Worktops
27mm GoodHome Hartland Round edge Oak Worktop (L)1.8m
Cooke & Lewis Hartland natural Oak bathroom worktop. The surface is easy to install.
- All cut-outs for the sink, induction plate, etc. must be minimum 5 mm larger than the size of the equipment to be installed. See equipment instructions. The cut-out for the kitchen tap must have a diameter 3 mm larger than the diameter of the pipe. This will enable the wood to expand and shrink naturally. After making cut-outs, the untreated edges of the worktop and the hole made for the sink or induction plate must be coated with plenty of oil before the equipment is mounted. In addition, the opening for the induction plate should be lined with aluminium tape which will protect the wood from excessive drying. Openings should be made minimum 250 mm from the short edge ofthe worktop. Ensure a minimum distance of 250 mm between the openings. Openings should be made minimum 50 mm from the longer.edge of the worktop. Leave a gap of 3-4 mm between the wall and the worktop. This will enable the worktop to expand and shrink naturally in line with thefluctuations in humidity.
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Made in: Poland
Features and benefits
This solid oak worktop is ideal for topping our Imandra bathroom furniture vanity units with. Once installed you can pick any one of our counter top basins for a contemporary feel to your bathroom. You'll also be able to utilise the space underneath your basin for extra storage. Supplied in 1.8m lengths it can be cut to size easily to fit your space.
- Easily cut to size
- Pre-oiled for moisture resistance
- Must be re-oiled every 12 months
- Compatible with the Imandra bathroom furniture range
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.