3 Section 12 Tread Folding Loft Ladder
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Maximum height - 2.8 m
- 26mm insulated trapdoor, wooden 10cm box, wooden ladder 3 sections, fittings set
- Guarantee - 1 year
Features and Benefits
- Folding 3 section timber loft ladder access kit, with insulated loft hatch and unfinished trapdoor. Fittings included
- Fluent and safe opening and closing thanks to spring on the box mechanism
- Hatch dimensions: (L) 1200mm x (W) 550mm x (H) 100mm
- 80mm deep anti-slip treads
- Features a 26mm thick insulated trapdoor
- All metal parts powder painted
|Number of sections||3|
Help & Advice
How to guides
What are planning and building controls? Why do they exist? Can you deal with them yourself or is it best to ask a specialist? As with any task, you can decide for yourself when you know exactly what's involved.
First of all, it's important to understand what planning and building regulations are. It's easy to think of them as restrictive, bureaucratic tools put in place purely to thwart your ambitions. However, they're essential safety mechanisms which have been designed to protect you, your neighbours and the local environment.
The regulatory bodies will give you permission to carry out your plans unless there are very good reasons not to - in which case they must explain their decision. And if you disagree, you have the right to appeal against it.
You should always choose the right type of ladder for the height and nature of your task. Our guide will show you how to choose between ladders, stepladders, work platforms or scaffold towers, one step at a time.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Plan your escape route to keep your family safe in case of emergencies with this three-storey escape ladder Use as a portable home fire escape ladder for living or sleeping areas on the second floor Maximum height - 7.3 m Guarantee - 6 years