See more Worktops
38mm Aura White Gloss Granite effect Square edge Laminate Breakfast bar (L)3m (D)665mm
Create a functional yet stylish kitchen with this aura white white breakfast bar. The gloss surface is heat, water, moisture, steam, stain, impact and abrasion resistant and has a 38mm square edge profile.
- Guarantee - 5 years
- Heat, water, moisture, steam, stain, impact and abrasion resistant
- Laminate worktops are hygienic and easy to clean
Features and Benefits
Supergloss and sparkling metallic design for an outstanding decor. Stylish and trendy with precious particles on the upper layer that emphasizes the unicity of your kitchen.
- Easy installation process, protective film on the surface to prevent dust or marking agents
- Matching upstands and splashbacks are available to create your own custom design
- Square edge profile for a clean and elegant design.
- Easy to clean
- Design is never flat thanks to the light refraction on the sparkling particles on the decor.
- Matching and coordinating edging strips are available to buy separately
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Amount Recycled Materials||85%|
|Timber approval||PEFC approved|
Emma Boo - 2 years ago
I have the Aura white gloss worktops and the 665 mm breakfast bar (which at 3m might be a bit long but gives room for error, we only needed 1200 of it!), and they are stunning. So gorgeous, I cannot stop looking at them. The pictures do not show well the sparkle effect and would strongly recommend seeing it in store (In the tiny sample piece they have there). The edging strip is great too, matches the top perfectly (although the sides that come finished on the worktops and breakfast bar are not actually sparkly, but its not very noticeable really). You will need colorfill 'Riverbed' (took the sales assistant ages to find this out as the codes was wrong in the brochure so saying it here). Really bright, light reflecting, and look a lot more expensive than they are! Our kitchen has no windows and its really brightened it up. We have the Brookfield Textured Mussel doors and they go really well together.