See more Worktops
38mm Edurus Zinc Black Square edge Laminate Worktop (L)3.6m (D)600mm
Create a functional yet stylish kitchen with this Edurus zinc black Laminate worktop. The matt surface is heat, water, moisture, steam, stain, impact and abrasion resistant and has a square edge profile.
- Guarantee - 5 years
- Heat, water, moisture, steam, stain, impact and abrasion resistant
- Laminate worktops are hygienic and easy to clean
Features and Benefits
Enhance your kitchen with a unique and modern surface thanks to a new family of worktops made with Fenix NTM. Anti-fingerprint and soft touch combines with highly scratch resistant surface in many different colours. Thermal healing of micro scratches is now possible thanks to its nanotechnology fabrication process.
- Easy installation process, protective film on the surface to prevent dust or marking agents
- Matching upstands and splashbacks are available to create your own custom design.
- Square edge profile with seamless effect for a clean and perfect shape design.
- Easy to clean and repair with simple and quick in house operations.
- The new NTM surface is suitable for horizontal and vertical use such as splash back panels to decorate and innovate your kitchen according to new styles.
- Matching and coordinating edging strips are available to buy separately
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Colour description||Zinc argente black|
|Amount Recycled Materials||85%|
|Timber approval||PEFC approved|
Do not buy this.
Andy905 - 6 days ago
I bought a couple of lengths of this square edge worktop from B&Q.
In less than 10 months both have failed due to manufacturing fault. The square edge was not bonded correctly, and so water has seeped into the front square join. This has caused the inside to expand and the top to lift off in several places along the length of the worktop.
I'm now having to take apart my whole kitchen to replace the worktops. Save yourself the trouble and avoid square edge laminate worktops - especially these!
Worst part is that B&Q have been completely useless and refuse to help me. I'll never be dealing with B&Q again.
Classy but marks ridiculously easy
SarahJa - 1 year ago
I loved the effect of this worktop as it has different tones to it dependant on the light and can almost look shimmery due to subtle metallic colours in it. I've been so disappointed however with the amount of marks that have appeared from cups, plates etc which don't seem to come off with water or general cleaning sprays! I'm actually scared to put anything down on it which is not ideal in a kitchen! Im desperately hoping that magic sponges will help as I have read in other comments! Wish me luck!
Anonymous - 1 year ago
Nice matt finish. Grease comes off with a wipe. 3.6 metre length meant all one piece. No joins. Love the two tone aspect. The wife loves it.