See more Easy Fit Door Sets
4 Panel Pre-painted White Unglazed Internal Door kit, For opening sizes (W)759-771mm (H)1988-1996mm (D)35mm
The Easy Fit door set is a door and frame, already cut and routered for hinges and latch, ensuring it is easy to fit with no joinery expertise or specialist tools. The hinges, latch and latch plate are included so all you need to do is fix it into the door opening and add a handle. You can replace your existing door quickly and easily, just measure your existing opening to determine which size you require.
- Save time and money and avoid the expense of hiring a joiner
- Pre-painted white - no further decoration required
- Door, frame kit, hinges & latch plate supplied - handles not included
Features and Benefits
The Easy Fit door range is an interior door system so simple anyone can fit in minutes without being an expert, or the need of a joiner. Suitable for most standard sized door openings.
- This door can be hung left or right handed so you choose which way it opens
- For opening sizes of (W)759-771mm (H) 1988-1996mm (D)35mm
- To give you the flexibility to choose the style and finish you want, our doors are sold without handles
- Easy lift off hinges to swap or remove doors easily
- Includes door and frame kit, hinges, latch and latch plate - all you need are the handles
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- This product is to be installed within an existing door frame, and is not suitable for new apertures
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
|Comes with||Door, frame kit, hinges & latch plate supplied - handles not included|
|Fitting||This door can be hung left or right handed so you choose which way it opens|
Easy to Fit but Some Quality Issues
WestEndAlex - 1 year ago
First up, the product was easy to fit. Removing the old door and fitting this took me around 90 minutes. I'm a capable but definitely amateur DIYer but would not attempt to hang a door otherwise. It looks great on the door frame and we're very pleased with the result.
Some points to note. The fixing of the fitting strips does reduce the width of the door by a few centimetres, for most people that won't be an issue but something to think about.
I also found that the routing for the hinges didn't line up with the hinge shape but this didn't affect the performance of the door.
Recommended if you're looking to replace your doors at lower cost than getting a tradesman.
Really good buy
Woodworker97 - 2 years ago
Not as easy as B&Q say.Had the two side pieces that the door fits in on and off three times for further trimming before I got it right. Once that was done it was plain sailing. First time I have fitted a door like this. Will be getting another one soon, so the second time will be much quicker now that I know what to do. One problem, I needed a magnifying glass to read the instructions.Please enlarge.
Not easy fit
Ugly dugly - 2 years ago
I bought 2 of these doors not easy to fit, would never buy again.
Superjan - 2 years ago
I bought this product because I wanted something that was east and needed no painting and I got exactly that
Apart from needing a small amount shaving off one of the sides it was perfect looks great and very easy to fit
Good Idea, Room For Improvement!
SNathan78 - 2 years ago
Doing the house up and trying to save a few quid so thought I would give these doors a go. Went and got 1 today, and here are some points I will make on it:
1) Easy to install....I would say Fairly Easy, and would also say not for your weekend DIY'er (I am a Trades man)
2) The actual door is just the cheap 4 panel
3) The side pieces ect are plastic covered MDF, no good to me, as I want to paint it
4) the door stops are a waste of time because if you pack out your Hinge side the pieces are not big enough to cover the gaps. I ended up using Pine door stop costing me extra (and leaving me with 2 pieces of plastic coated MDF that are no good to anyone)
5) The price is way to high
6) More selection needed, as said before I want to paint mine so would like to see a primed MDF one not plastic coated
Would I use these again.....Yes more than likely as still be cheaper than using a Carpenter.