4x2 Greenvale Pent Metal Shed
This Greenvale 4x2 pent Metal shed is ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Double Lockable sliding doors
- Comes with - Shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers guarantee against rust perforation
Features and Benefits
- Painted and galvanised to give great resistance to rot and decay
- A padlock door closure is included to keep your possessions secure - padlock sold separately
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||0|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Basic Shed - OK for Storing Weatherproof Stuff
Ianandgilly - 1 year ago
As others have said the instructions could be better but when screwed to the floor the shed is sturdy.
It does leak so we will only use it for security for garden furniture - I wouldn't store anything that should be kept dry.
Took me 2 hours to assemble and the infuriating part was the door slides - plastic supports that the doors are screwed to. If you buy one make sure these slide along the door rail - don't insert them inside the rail as I did. Had to unscrew the whole top assembly to remedy that error.
Linda63 - 4 years ago
I bought this and another larger one in the summer, paid for the assembly. It is the worst thing I have ever bought. Opened up yesterday and water has got in all over lawn mower, strimmer and other tools and tool box. I would never recommend this to anyone. Do not buy a complete waste of money. Very unhappy..it also takes ages to lock to get the to get the two parts together.
AofNewport - 4 years ago
Bought the Storette to replace a larger shed. Looks like a Mecanno set but actually went together really well. Really pleased with it.
(No title submitted)
Brunt5 - 4 years ago
Not worth making up poor Quaulity
Shaun7817 - 4 years ago
Do not buy this shed, instructions are completely useless, rubbish quality metal and parts, delivered on the Friday erected Saturday in the tip on Sunday !