See more Sheds
Forest 4x3 Apex Overlap Wooden Shed
Our stores do not stock this product
This overlap apex shed has no windows, providing the contents with increased security. Pressure treated to eliminate the need for annual re-treatment and guaranteed against rot for 15 years. The compact design makes it ideal for use in smaller gardens.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Roof felt & shed floor
- Ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
This Forest apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||1|
Extremely poor quality
Augustus78 - 1 year ago
Purchased this shed 2 weeks ago and very disappointed by the extremely poor quality of the product. Cracks and holes in the wood, cross beam too wide to fit in the roof so had to be cut down, door strip so warped had to be planed to fit and barge boards not even width so gap in the side of the shed. No idea if this shed will be waterproof when it rains
Fantastic - highly recommend
StrawberryPick - 1 year ago
Absolutely first class. A 2-person job to put it together, which only took just over and hour and a half. Amazingly, everything fitted together perfectly. Only slight hitch was a missing loop for the hasp lock (which is a bit flimsy to be honest), but as we only wanted a bolt on our shed this did not matter, and I am sure was a once-off. Delivery was first-rate with a follow up email after the order was placed with a link that allowed you to choose the delivery date of your choice. The delivery driver was efficient and very helpful. The shed itself is sturdy and the perfect size for a small garden or courtyard. Tall enough to stand up in and big enough to store a good selection of garden tools and mower.
johnnyblue2 - 2 years ago
Comes in 8 main pieces, including the door, plus various bits and bobs and is very easy to construct with a drill, screwdriver and hammer. Door hasp is rubbish and wouldn't keep out a child. Otherwise seems good quality. I put this down on our allotment and it's stayed bone dry inside through a very wet winter and spring. I liked it so much I bought the company, well not really, but I did buy another one for the back garden. Recommended to anyone wanting a small shed.
Heribie - 2 years ago
A good small shed for a small garden or to fill a corner space easy to assemble
Tewdr 80 - 2 years ago
Very pleased with my purchase and it is perfect for my needs well made and easy to assemble