See more Sheds
Forest 4x3 Apex Overlap Wooden Shed
Our stores do not stock this product
A compact overlap apex shed ideal for smaller gardens. The traditional apex roof gives a attractive appearance and the square cut overlap construction helps water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and is fitted with a secure hasp and staple for increased security. The timber is dip treated and guarenteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly retreated with timber preservative.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Roof felt & shed floor
- Ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
This Forest apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Hardwearing sheet material floor as standard
- No windows for even greater security
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||1|
Heap of Junk
Steveterry23 - 2 years ago
1. One of the Bargeboards was so warped that it was unusable.
2. The piece that goes across the top to connect the front and back was too wide to go into the slots so had to cut both ends.
3. 2 of the panels were broken.
4. The door batten does not fit flush due to the way the panels have been fitted.
5. Very poor quality all round
Very happy with shed
Anonymous - 2 years ago
We happy with shed has we could put the stuff that in there so we have room in the house
Straightforward to put together
neilim - 2 years ago
Only small problem is that the felt nails provided are tiny and some of them won't stay in. Other than that it's excellent, only needed a second person for one quick part of the construction and it seems much bigger inside than it looks in the picture.
vix24 - 2 years ago
Basic but does the job. Good vale and delivery was quick
Great service, poor quality
BDC - 3 years ago
Ordering was simple. Delivered as promised. It was easily to erect and quite spacious, but the quality of the wood is shocking. Cheap wood. Poor saw finish. Jagged edges. It's only been up a few weeks and after the rain we've had the door has already warped !