See more Playhouses
Mercia Snug Shiplap Wooden Playhouse
This Mercia 4x4 snug wooden playhouse is designed to inspire children's imaginations and encourage play. It is the perfect space for creating dens, playing games and generally doing the things that kids love to do!
- 12 mm Shiplap cladding
- Single Door
- Only fixings included
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and benefits
The roof and floor of this playhouse is made from quality solid sheet board material, constructed of several layers of compacted orientated strands. The quaint Georgian style windows are pre-fitted for safety during construction and feature sash framing to ensure the styrene remains firmly in place. This playhouse is supplied unpainted, allowing for personal customisation to suit any theme desired.
- High quality interlocking shiplap tongue and groove cladding is robust and durable, the interlocking design prevents water ingress and creates a sturdy structure
- Complete with thick wooden framing to support the cladding internally, this building offers a rigid and long-lasting structure
- Created with safety in mind, this playhouse features a minimum 12mm finger gap around the door to prevent trapped fingers, rounded timbers to prevent splinters and ventilations
- The 100% shatterproof styrene windows are a safer alternative to traditional glass, allowing playtime to be a fun but also safe experience
- Robust roofing felt, fixtures and fittings are all supplied as standard for a stress-free assembly
- Come with an anti-rot guarantee, to ensure it looks great and lasts the test of time - annual re-treatment is required to maintain your building and the anti-rot guarantee
- Our playhouses are EN71 certified and UKCA Marked to ensure they are safe for your children to play in every day
- Made in the UK, using ethically sourced, FSC® certified timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Age group||From the age of 3 years|
|Base included||Base not included|
|Fixed/opening windows||Fixed windows|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of windows||1|
|Roof material||Roofing felt|
|Safety feature||Door Finger Gaps, Playhouse Ventilation|
Jacky61 - 4 years ago
Husband has just built and painted this for our granddaughter. It's great and she will love it. Only suggestion would be a catch of some sort on the inside and out that a little one can operate safely ...he improvised a lever with the door knob
Pete1908 - 4 years ago
Really easy to follow instructions. Painted before I put it together which really helped. Our daughter loves it and it feels really solid.
Grand daughter new house
Pigeon 1 - 5 years ago
I painted the house before assembly. It took me 3 hours on my own to build. Perfect ! Speaks for it's self! What do you think? My grand daughter is delighted
Uncle Lodger - 5 years ago
Very satisfied with this item. The wood is good quality and well finished, of substantial size and the instructions are concise. Can be built by one person and took two days to complete. The grandchildren love it.