See more Garden Storage
6x2 Oakland High Store Flat roof Plastic Tall garden storage cabinet
This Keter 6x2, double resin polypropylene shed is perfect for storing garden tools and equipment. The height of this garden store makes it ideal for storing long handled tools.
- Double Doors
- Comes with - Heavy duty floor and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Limited manufacturer's warranty
- 2 person assembly required
Features and Benefits
- Unique wood-look texture and feel to enhance your garden
- Walls can be painted to add a splash of colour to your garden
- Thick and durable double-wall design.
- Virtually maintenance and fade-free - just an occasional wash required to keep the structure looking good in your garden
- There is the facility to add a padlock to the structure for security (lock not included)
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Number of doors||2|
Andaco67 - 8 months ago
Bought this about a month ago, I got someone to put it together for me due to ill health but they said it was straight forward. It is bigger than I thought it would be - which is a good thing and holds all my garden equipment - plus some of my cleaning equipment e.g. mop and bucket etc. and still lots of room.
It is just what I wanted and I would recommend it to anyone.
Kateos99 - 8 months ago
I bought this store a month ago to replace my wooden shed. It is great looking, easy to build and waterproof. So glad I bought it.
rossline - 1 year ago
Very good tall shed, should last for years to come, I would say takes 2 people to assemble..
Good value and useful
Graham49 - 1 year ago
Excellent item more than suitable, easy to erect and maintain. Really good value, would buy again and recommend to anyone requiring sturdy and dry storage.
Does the job
Dig this - 1 year ago
Sturdy, nice looking plastic shed, tall enough for hoes, spring time rakes, etc. Lots of screws so Best have an electric screwdriver handy. I also found it possible to assemble myself, but ignore the instructions and have the roof ready to fit before slotting in the sides - especially if it is windy and they all fall down while you assemble the roof! Overall, very pleased with my purchase.