See more Garden storage
Keter Oakland High Store Wood effect Plastic 6x2 Flat Garden storage
DiscontinuedUnfortunately, we no longer stock this item.
This Keter 6x2, double resin polypropylene shed is perfect for storing garden tools and equipment. The height of this garden store makes it ideal for storing long handled tools.
- Assembly required
- Base not included
- Only fixings included
- In preparing for your shed's arrival, please ensure a flat and level surface. No other ground preparation is normally required. For best results, it is recommended that the shed is constructed where it will be permanently positioned. Please allow sufficient clearance around the sides of the shed for walls, fences and other garden obstacles
- 2 person assembly required
Features and benefits
- Unique wood-look texture and feel to enhance your garden
- Walls can be painted to add a splash of colour to your garden
- Thick and durable double-wall design.
- Virtually maintenance and fade-free - just an occasional wash required to keep the structure looking good in your garden
- There is the facility to add a padlock to the structure for security (lock not included)
- Also includes brackets for two adjustable shelves
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Good quality - take your time when building
Trevor6410 - 7 months ago
Assembled this for a friend - good quality components - instructions are ok but you do need to take your time - an electric screwdriver is suggested [ lots of screws ] , final product is sturdy and spacious.
Great quality and a good size at the right price.
Anonymous - 1 year ago
Had this delivered by B&Q recently and put it together today.
Although parts of the assembly instructions say that it's a 2 person job, I managed to do virtually all of it on my own in just under 3 hours, including putting the roof on unaided. I got my wife to hold the doors firmly in place while I screwed the hinges to the main body of the shed, but that was the only bit I had help with.
The pictorial instructions were clear and easy to follow, with all of the parts being clearly labelled. Lots of screws involved, so a power screwdriver made life a lot easier.
Thenpartsbare of good quality and went together well. Once everything is in place, the construction is very solid and I was particularly pleased at how well the doors fitted. Good quality door latch that feels very solid and with the addition of a chubb padlock should keep everything secure.
All in all, well pleased with both the quality and price.
Let down by poor quality
DerekR - 1 year ago
Disappointed with the plastic moulding on the floor and roof. The channels in which the panels go were warped and had to use heat to widen then so that the panels would fit in. I didn't realise that it would cause a problem until assemble otherwise would have returned it. Also disappointed that there were gaps which will allow moisture through.
Good little storage shed
jskfaehh - 1 year ago
Just built this shed this weekend , pretty easy to assemble , did it myself. Some of the illustrations in the assembly instructions are a bit obtuse so take a bit of time to make sure you've got it correct. Also take care when screwing in the screws , some of the screwholes strip very easy
Andaco67 - 2 years ago
Bought this about a month ago, I got someone to put it together for me due to ill health but they said it was straight forward. It is bigger than I thought it would be - which is a good thing and holds all my garden equipment - plus some of my cleaning equipment e.g. mop and bucket etc. and still lots of room.
It is just what I wanted and I would recommend it to anyone.