See more Sheds
Forest 6x4 Apex Overlap Wooden Shed (Base included)
Our stores do not stock this product
A practical and secure overlap apex shed ideal for general storage and suitable for smaller gardens. The traditional apex roof gives a attractive appearance and the square cut overlap construction helps water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and there are no windows providing even greater security. The timber is dip treated and guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly retreated with timber preservative.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Roof felt & shed floor
- Ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
This Forest apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Hardwearing sheet material floor as standard
- No windows for even greater security
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||1|
Flimsy for what i paid.
Saxaphone1 - 3 years ago
The shed i thought was a little flimsy. The fittings that came with it are standard but i thought the hasp was really poor and would be easy to break into. It took 4 hours to build and during windy weather everything that i put in my shed had collasped as the lap boards were very floppy and thin with only 1 strip of thin wood down the middle, could of done with more studding for strength and stability.
Brilliant little shed and comes with the shed base
Carla132 - 3 years ago
Really pleased we will be ordering another! Lovely little shed and worth the money as it includes the base.
You get what you pay for
Mummy of two - 3 years ago
The quality isn't exactly brilliant. Some of the slats a bit broken but thankfully near the bottom s it should cause too much problem.