6x4 Caldey Pent Shiplap Wooden Shed Base included
This Caldey 6x4 pent shiplap European softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- 12mm Shiplap cladding
- Dipped basecoat
- Single Fully boarded tongue & groove door
- Comes with - Adjustable shed base, roof felt, shed floor & glazing and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
Strongly constructed using 34x34mm framing. Door & window positions are interchangeable
- Dipped basecoat gives great resistance to rot, decay and insect infestation
- Comes with 1 glass window
- A hasp & staple door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Surface finish||Planed Timber|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
harlow - 3 years ago
Instructions inadequate and confusing.
some parts had warped.
Would think twice before buying another from this supplier.
(No title submitted)
AliasSmithandJones - 5 years ago
This product looked really substantial in the picture and the price would lead you to beleive so too. However it was a bit flimsy and would in no way be waterproof. When the shed arrived it was damaged and this was almost certainly done by the delivery guys who flopped it on the the ground from the side of their lorry. I decided to keep it and repair it as I didnt want to wait another 3 weeks for another one. Very complicated assembly, not sure why the sides came in peices, would have been stronger in one panel. Instructions were awful, far too complicated. Would recommend getting a professional to build if not good at this stuff.