See more Wooden Sheds
6x4 Forest Apex roof Overlap Wooden Shed
This overlap apex shed is ideal for use in smaller gardens due to its compact size. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and this shed has no windows, offering greater security over the contents. Pressure treated to eliminate the need for annual re-treatment and guaranteed against rot for 15 years.
- 7mm Overlap cladding
- Pressure treated
- Single Door
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 15 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- Pressure treated to ensure maximum penetration of the wood treatment which prolongs the life of the structure against rot and decay
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- No windows for even greater security
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Number of doors||1|
|Glazing unit thickness||1.5mm|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Surface finish||Rough sawn|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
JaniceP - 1 year ago
This shed is great value for the price paid. Easy to assemble too.
Lovely smart looking shed
Jennyf26 - 1 year ago
I bought this shed a month ago, it looks fantastic in my garden. I bought it as I like the look of the tanalised wood. It went together well and after flattening the floor out with some sandbags once we put it up it levelled out great. Would recommend this shed!