See more Sheds
Forest 6x4 Apex Overlap Wooden Shed
Our stores do not stock this product
A practical and compact overlap apex shed ideal for general storage and suitable for smaller gardens. The traditional apex roof gives an attractive appearance and the square cut overlap construction helps water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and extra strong polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in, is fitted with security screws. The timber is dip treated and guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly retreated with timber preservative.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Roof felt & shed floor
- Ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
This Forest apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Hardwearing sheet material floor as standard
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Number of doors||1|
Inneedofanewshed - 10 months ago
Avoid! This shed arrived, door squint. Cheap, flimsy, uneven. If you can afford to upgrade from a different shop I would recommend a different shed. Even the shed in Darnley B&Q showroom has not been assembled correctly due to faulty sizes.
russ 62 - 1 year ago
arrived with base bashed around, meaning could not get sides to fit properly, having waited weeks with no contact about delivery until i phone b&q. Will not shop at b&q again.
Ok for a shed
Wingedbull - 1 year ago
I think B & Q should monitor the firm who supply their sheds. The roof was a nightmare as it was not cut correctly. When putting one of the side walls on it was warped so there was a gap and the plastic window was too small for the window space.
Apex 6x4 shed
the hill - 2 years ago
Very pleased with the shed went up easily-sturdier than I thought and perfect to store bikes etc
Davey18 - 2 years ago
Shed was quite easy to build with two People. delivery was as expected with no problems.