See more Sheds
6x4 Forest Apex roof Shiplap Wooden Shed
Our stores do not stock this product
This traditional style shiplap apex shed has a compact design making it an ideal storage space in small gardens. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. Manufactured from high quality interlocking shiplap boards which is dip treated and guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly retreated with timber preservative.
- 12mm Shiplap cladding
- Dip treated
- Single Door
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest apex shiplap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Shiplap tongue and groove is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Glazing unit thickness||1.5mm|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Surface finish||Planed timber|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Really good shed
lordbyron - 2 years ago
the quality seems good and sturdy and easy to erect. I would recommend as the instructions say a 2 person build as the roof is heavy and difficult to put on by one person. a minor criticism is the security screws to fit the window are difficult to screw in so I used standard ones. Also should have had green felt but black felt was delivered. Overall very pleased so far
hunterm - 2 years ago
This shed is a perfect fit for my small garden and is spacious enough for all the things I need for gardening. My last shed wasn't as sturdy and I feel this will last a long time.
shed is well made, looks very good
palace5160 - 2 years ago
very pleased with our new shed, fairly easy to assemble
Nice and study
Rick from Washington - 2 years ago
Lot better than I thought it was going to be, with decent enough base. I stained it again before assembly and looks good.