See more Sheds
Forest 6x4 Apex Tongue & groove Wooden Shed
Our stores do not stock this product
Premium quality shed ideal for garden storage or as a practical workshop. This Tongue and Groove apex shed has a sturdy and smart Tongue and Groove construction throughout, including the robust floor and waterproofed roof. The strong, fully braced door is fitted with stainless steel, lock and handle for added security and the opening acrylic windows, with quality stainless steel catches, provide extra ventilation
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Roof felt & shed floor
- Ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
This Forest apex tongue and groove mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- High quality tongue and groove construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. Tongue and groove constructions offers great protection from wind and rain penetration.
- Pressure treated to ensure maximum penetration of the wood treatment which prolongs the life of the structure against rot and decay
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- An opening acrylic window for added ventilation with high quality stainless steel catches
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Strong, long lasting and weatherproof roof constructed from timber boards and high quality green mineral felt
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Cladding type||Tongue & groove|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||1|
Heavy duty shed
Albabes - 1 month ago
Wife bought this for me.well impressed with quality of this shed.places together easily and put up by myself in 2hrs with felt.After a few weeks it is bone dry inside and I’m very impressed with this product.
Easy to put togeather
Anonymous - 2 years ago
Instructions easy to follow takes 2 people about 3 to 4 hrs to erect
ArchieG - 2 years ago
As described. Robust and thick panels. Instructions easy to follow but recomend another pair of hands when putting together. Good buy!