6x4 Forest Pent Shiplap Wooden Shed Base included
[This is a block of tabs..]
Our shiplap pent shed is designed to provide generous headroom inside and the sloping roof is designed to allow rain water to run off at the back. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. Manufactured from high quality interlocking shiplap boards which is dip treated and guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly retreated with timber preservative.
- 12mm Shiplap cladding
- Dip treated
- Single Door
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest pent shiplap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Shiplap tongue and groove is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Glazing unit thickness||1.5mm|
|Surface finish||Planed timber|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
The garden shed - a firm favourite in British gardens. Sheds are brilliantly versatile. Use as a tool shed to protect equipment and tools; as a potting shed to plant up pots and grow seeds; or as an extra room for quiet relaxation. They offer great storage space for bulky items like garden furniture and bicycles and can be your hobby hide-out when there’s no more space in the house.
But finding the right shed for your needs can seem tricky. That's where we can help. Our guide is here to help you choose the best shed for you and your outdoor space.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
A practical and secure overlap apex shed ideal for general storage and suitable for smaller gardens. The traditional apex roof gives a attractive appearance and the square cut overlap construction helps water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and there are no windows providing ...
A practical and compact overlap reverse apex shed with door located on the side is ideal for general storage and suitable for smaller gardens. The square cut overlap construction helps water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the extra strong polycarbonate glazing allows ...
This overlap reverse apex shed features a single door located on the side, offering a twist on the traditional apex design. The compact design of this shed makes it ideal for smaller gardens. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door ...
Our pressure treated overlap apex shed features double doors for easy access making it ideal for storing larger items and the apex design gives this shed an attractive, traditional look. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and ...