See more Sheds
A practical and compact overlap reverse apex shed with door located on the side is ideal for general storage and suitable for smaller gardens. The square cut overlap construction helps water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the extra strong polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in, is fitted with security screws. The timber is dip treated and guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly retreated with timber preservative.
- 7mm Overlap cladding
- Dip treated
- Single Door
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest reverse apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Hardwearing sheet material floor as standard
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finials and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Glazing unit thickness||1.5mm|
|Roof Design||Reverse apex roof|
|Surface finish||Rough sawn|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Brookc2005 - 1 year ago
Bought this a month ago, disappointed to see that its all buckled at the back. Didn't notice until the shed was built otherwise I would have returned it.
Great little shed
Andriea - 2 years ago
Brought this shed a month ago, fast delivery and was even delivered all the way to my plot. Would have got 4stars but was very awkward to put together plus the sides were bowed and one of the base beams was slightly rotten.
DGM6 - 3 years ago
Not a bad shed. Had to make some adjustments to fit the apex beam. Instructions are good. Could do with anti tamper screws for the hasp, they are supplied for the window.
Good shed but is let down by flimsy window
Brenda37 - 3 years ago
Purchased this shed recently. Was very easy to bulid. Massively let down by flimsy plastic window and would rather have paid extra to get a more durable window. Have had to purchase a perspex replacement.
Not as discribed
Rainbow21 - 3 years ago
Waited 2weeks for delivery driver was great but when I checked the shed the door opening was on the left side and not as shown on b&q website spoke to the company that supplied it and they told me they don't do that model so check before ordering that you will receive the correct shed